1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
REDUCED

NEW DEEP BLUE SEA RAM 500 WITH BLUE MOP DIAL PLUS extra strap
- $175 OBO

BRAND NEW, near mint, with only very minor signs of gentle wear on inside of lugs where bracelet was changed to straps. Otherwise, NO scratches, nicks, or any other marks at all! Less than a year old, rarely worn. Watch works perfectly!

Reason for sale: Selling some of my watches to raise money for a new one.

Please check out the other watches I have listed on WatchuSeek:

• NEW DEEP BLUE SEA RAM 500 CHRONOGRAPH WITH BLACK ION-PLATED CASE & BRACELET PLUS extra straps

• NEW DEEP BLUE SEA RAM 500 CHRONOGRAPH WITH WHITE Dial & BLACK Bezel PLUS extra straps

• NEW CITIZEN PROMASTER AQUALAND ECO-DRIVE DIVER'S -model # BN2021-03E

• Zenton Automatic PVD M45 with Black Dial & Black Bezel on a PVD Bracelet PLUS Extra Straps

• Zenton Automatic M45 SS with White Dial & a Red and Black Divers Bezel on a SS Bracelet PLUS Extra Straps

EXTRAS included:

· Custom made strap using Royal Blue Toad (5mm thick & 24mm wide at lugs) by Combat Straps in Montreal Canada found at http://www.combat-straps.com/TOAD---154-95.html

· Upgraded Deep Blue Orange Rubber Dive Strap

VALUE of Package Deal:

Sea Ram 500 $329 + Custom made Royal Blue Toad Strap $154.95 + Upgraded Deep Blue Orange Rubber Dive Strap $39.99 = $523.94 ALL for only $175 (That's a $348.94 savings).

WATCH DESCRIPTION:

Deep Blue SEA RAM 500
316L Stainless Steel Case, 45mm width, 51mm Lug to Lug, 15mm thick
500m/1650 Ft Water resistant,
Screw Down Crown and Case back
Ceramic-120 Click unidirectional Bezel
RONDA 715 Swiss Made Quartz Movement Sapphire Crystal,
Blue MOP dial
Orange hour, minute, and second hands
Hour Markers Round and wedge design Filled with Super Luminova
Upgraded Orange Deep Blue Rubber Dive Strap 24mm w/20mm tang buckle
24mm Lugs
Plus a Deep Blue Travel Carry Case and instructions manual and warranty information.

REGARDING PICTURES: All items shown in the attached pictures (watch, straps, and case) are of the actual items you would be purchasing and will receive. The one picture that is not taken of the actual watch your are buy, a stock pic from the Deep Blue website, is simply included to give the best possible view of the watch dial, as I had to use my cell phone camera to take these pictures. Sorry for the quality of some of them.

Please check out my feedback located in the "Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation" Forum at:

https://www.watchuseek.com/f63/

**You can buy with confidence that the watch you see and that I describe to you is the exact watch you will receive. I am a longtime dive watch collector that sells near mint to mint dive watches from my collection that have been worn very few times due to the size of my collection. There's only so many day to wear them and just one wrist to put them on. :)

ASKING PRICE: $175

SHIPPING: Only in CONUS

PAYMENT: PayPal

NO TRADES, please.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts