1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Casio Wave Ceptors
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD New Timex Ironman + Casio DW290 $35 for Both

SOLD

I have a Timex Ironman and Casio DW290 that I would like to sell. Both watches are new. Timex includes box, stand, manual. Casio DW290 includes manual.

This watch would make a great gym or workout watch. Timex Ironman 30 lap FLIX with fast wrap strap. 99 hr, 30 lap/split stowatch, 24 hr countdown timer settable to the second, timer can also be set to repeat, occasion reminder, 3 alarms with different tones can be set daily, weekdays, or weekends -EL flashes when alarms sounds, FLIX system - flick your wrist and backlight lights. Negative EL backlight that lights display. EL can be set up to light when any button is pushed, 3 time zones visible with a button push, 12/24 hr time, display can be set to show month/day or day/month, hourly chime, beep can be turned on or off. Any modes that aren't used can be hidden.

There is a great thread about this watch in the G Shock forum. I'm selling it because I have new watches on the way. Casio DW290/ 24 hr stopwatch, 24 hr countdown timer, 1 multifunction alarm, EL backlight. Same functions as the DW5600E.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.