954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: NIB Lemans Chrono - Beautiful Blue Dial

** SOLD ** NEW Jacques Lemans Suzuka Chronograph** SOLD **
Model 1382C

Condition (TZ Scale): 99, New and NEVER WORN
Asking Price: SOLD FOR $65 including shipping
Payment Method: PayPal ONLY - CONUS ONLY

Watch boxes, pillow, hang tags, warranty card, and manual are all included. Typical street price is $120.

This is a beautiful watch and definitely sweet for the money. Very nice and comfortable profile with a contoured bezel and slightly domed crystal. Bracelet links feel very solid and clasp is a pushbutton with foldover safety. By design, bezel doesn't rotate and crown doesn't screw down.

The only reason I'm selling is because of the color scheme. I bought it thinking that it was blue with red highlights. It turns out that it's not red, rather a sporty orange color. Nice combo, but unacceptable for a Seminole fan and FSU alum living in Tallahassee (blue and orange are the colors of our fiercest rival).

Click the link below to access all my photos of this watch. I can take more pics if you need them, but this thing is in brand new condition. The only reason I'm saying it's 99% is because I did remove the protective plastic covering from the watch (except from the caseback - it's still on there). Bracelet was never sized, so all links are included.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS!!!

Details
Case: Stainless steel
Dial Color: Blue dial with silver tone hands; orange highlights
Bracelet: Stainless steel - polished and brushed
Clasp: Deployment with safety and pushbuttons
Subdials: 60 second, 60 minute, 24 hour
Calendar: Date display between 4:00 and 5:00
Movement: Japan chronograph quartz
Crystal: Mineral
Water Resistance: 100 meters
Case Diameter: 42 mm (not incl crown)
Case Thickness: 13 mm
Bracelet Width: 22 mm
Bracelet Length: 9.5 inches
Series: Suzuka
Style: Chronograph
Size: Men's
Bezel Material: Stainless steel and blue ion plated
Luminous Hands and hour markers
Tachymeter inner bezel

==========

This watch ships to CONUS from Florida for FREE. Payment accepted via PayPal only. PM me if you're interested!

-- I will only ship within the CONUS.
-- I will eat all shipping costs and PayPal fees - the price we agree upon is the only amount you'll pay.
-- I will ship to your PayPal confirmed address only.

I am PayPal verified. Forum references available on request. For other references, please check me out on eBay. My handle is stumpbass1 and my current rep is 100% positive feedback (65).

+

1 - 6 of 6 Posts