WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 NIB marathon navigators for sale, they are the version marked U.S. government. I bought these from countycomm about a month ago, with the hopes of keeping them in my collection. But sadly, times are tough and they must go. If you go to countycomm's website, you will see they are currently sold out. So here is your chance to pick one up, at a time they are only up on eBay...and that is to say you can find one just as new as the authorized dealer had. I have positive references here on the forums, just search my user ID.

I am asking $175 + $5 shipping for each watch; shipping to CONUS only. I accept paypal and prefer personal/bank account transfer as it has no associated paypal fees. If you want to pay by paypal with a credit card, add 3% to cover their ridiculous fees. I will ship via USPS insured with delivery confirmation. $150 both *SOLD*
Here are some pics:

The last pic is a close up of another navigator I have, I did not want to take the others out of the bag, so I took a close up of one I wear.

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Must note, these navigators have the oddity of not having a contract date on the back piece. But they are 1 month old from the AD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts