WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nike sold this as a commemorative package after the 2004 Tour de France. It is the Lance Tour Pack - two high quality wristwatches packaged in a genuine Pelican watertight case. A yellow Livestrong band is included in the kit as well. Nike sold a limited number (525) of Tour Packs and this one is number 92.

The watches:
Nike Lance Race Chrono - 100M water resist. Titanium case. Anatomic rubber strap with patented keeper design. Chronograph tracks time to 1/100 sec. Date window. Watch back is numbered and has an engraved Lance Armstrong signature. I have had the watch battery replaced recently at the official Nike watch repair facility.

Nike Lance Race - 100M water resist. Resin case. Anatomic rubber strap with patented keeper design. High visibility yellow face with black numerals. Many functions - chronograph, alarms, altimeter, data storage, timers, two time zones.

Both watches have been worn and do have some slight scratches but crystals are clear and scratch-free.

The original MSRP for this whole kit was $449. I am asking $300 or best offer, including shipping (US only). I would consider selling the Chrono separately. Paypal please.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price lowered - will sell separately

I have lowered the total price of this package to $250.

Also, I will sell these watches separately. The Nike Lance Chrono is $150 and the Lance Race is $100.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price lowered again: Nike Lance Race Chrono and Lance Race

I want to move these.

$225 total or $125/$100 (Chrono/Race) if sold separately.

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts