WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
=====NEW REDUCED PRICE w/ PAYPAL and SHIPPING INCLD. is $$2600=============
=====REDUCED PRICE w/ PAYPAL and SHIPPING INCLD. is $2700=============

The NOMOS Ahoi Datum is a beautiful watch, bought from an American Authorized Dealer, with the warranty still active. It features an all in-house movement, beautiful Glashutte aesthetics, and NOMOS' trademark design. It also has a screw down crown and crown guard to help enhance water resistance. This is the perfect watch for this summer!

It has never been taken under water or in rough conditions, and comes with no noticeable scratches. It is even like new and has only been worn occasionally. It is also keeping time well and has warranty in case you encounter any problems for the next 11 months! This is a great condition watch with all original materials. It comes with the original box, original booklet + warranty, original NOMOS waterproof strap, and the original cleaning cloth.

The price of $2600 will include the watch and all accessories, as well as the shipping (CONUS, with insurance and tracking) and any PayPal fees (3%) which I will pay. For $2600, this watch could be on your wrist by the end of the week just in time for summer. I also have positive feedback on this forum as a seller and a buyer, and on Ebay as well.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to message me and I'll be glad to answer. Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS - NOMOS Ahoi Datum - 1 yr old w/ 1 yr more warranty - $2800

REDUCED PRICE ============= $2700 (INCLD. PAYPAL and SHIPPING COSTS)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts