WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is the Nomos Ahoi Neomatik Atlantik with original strap and full kit. Originally purchased from Topper Jeweler in May 2017. The watch is in excellent condition. Runs great. It shows some hairline wears on the case as it was worn for a couple of months in total. The crystal is in flawless condition with blue tinted AR coating. It has been sitting in the bank for the most part of 2018. It doesn't get much rotation as I wanted. Therefore, I'm letting this one go to have someone else enjoy this great piece.

Since the announcement of the original Ahoi, I always wanted to have one. The dome and the blue AR coating on the crystal are simply beautiful on all the Ahoi Atlantiks. I especially love this feature because it is not available on most of the other Nomos watches. However, the 40mm of the original Ahoi is simply too big for my 6 1/2 inch wrist. Nomos watches all have long and thin lugs and thin bezels which make them wear much bigger than they sound.

I was really excited about this 36.3mm Ahoi because it basically fulfills everything I wanted for a Nomos: 1, Classic Nomos font and design. 2, Domed and AR coated crystal. 3, 200m water resistance. 4, the new neomatik movement with blue hairspring. 5, most importantly, the perfect size at 36.3mm (it wears more like a 40mm sub visually because of the very thin bezel)

If you love classically sized watches like me. This is one hell of a watch.

You can find more specs about this watch:
https://shop.hodinkee.com/collection...t=877625671695

PRICE: US $2900 shipped CONUS.
Payment accepted via PayPal, and I'll cover the fees.

I have bought/sold many times on WUS and can provide references upon request.

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Withdraw. The watch I was going to fund turns out to be not my grail. I'll keep this as my current collection. Maybe another time. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts