WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear watch enthusiasts,

Up for your consideration a is a relatively rare (i.e., you don't see them for sale that often) Nomos Glashütte Neomatik Club 740. I bought this piece brand new in April of 2020, and it reflects the great care I've taken to ensure it remains like new. It has no aberrations or scratches that I can detect. It is 37mm, but the lugs are quite long; thus the watch wears more like a 38. It is a great summer watch, and the lume brightens more than the hands: this particular reference's lume lights up the numbers and the pips. It's a beautiful watch. Along with the OEM gray textile strap (never worn) is a tan Barton suede strap with an easy spring bar system. To my mind, this strap fits the watch far better than the OEM, but the buyer will receive both. Again, I am the first owner. I'm selling the watch, as I've decided that I need a date reference for my watches. If this colorway existed with a "Datum" variant, I wouldn't be selling it.

Also included with the watch is the AD warranty, all papers, the original box, dial plastic protector (sticker) and an unused Nomos microfiber cloth, stamped with the company logo.

The movement on this German watch is beautiful; indeed, the in-house Nomos Glashütte swing system in this automatic piece is quite mesmerizing, and punches far above its price point.

No trades. For what comes with the watch, I am pricing this piece at a very fair $2075 firm. This price includes shipping and insurance. I will ship this piece using Priority Mail 2-day with full insurance and signature confirmation. This timepiece comes from a non-smoking, COVID-19-free home.

A bank transfer or equivalent mode of payment is necessary. PayPal is also considered under certain circumstances. If you have any questions, you can write me here or at v e r c i m b e r AT h o t m a i l DOT com. I've dealt on these boards for many years and have had only positive feedback. I feel it a privilege to be part of this community.

The following includes pictures of the actual watch. Some pictures are conspicuously yellow--I took some under a yellow-light lamp to make sure to get every detail. My apologies for any smudges, blurriness, dust, or detritus. These are NOT scratches or fleabites. The watch is in mint condition.

Dial 1.jpg Movement.jpg Crownside.jpg noncrownside.jpg Nomos strap.jpg Box.jpg warranty and booklets.jpg 2020.jpg Envelope.jpg

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OHPF

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold. Thanks to WUS and the buyer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts