WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Nomos Ludwig for Timeless Limited Edition piece. Only 40 units ever produce. It has a stunning white lacquer dial with beautiful blue accents and a display caseback. This is a full set with box, cloth and original paperwork.

Some more details about the piece: Stark white lacquer dial, heat blued hands, blue printed Roman numerals and railroad seconds track, running sub-seconds at 6 o’clock, exhibition caseback, and the case is a perfect 38mm.

Detailed review: https://timelessluxwatches.com/reviews/timeless-ludwig-limited-edition-review/

The watch is in like-new condition with only the slightest hints of hairlines on the case. It has the original front and back protective stickers. The Nomos strap and tang are also in near-new condition.

Asking $2,550.00 shipped and insured. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any question or inquiries. PM or call/text at 818.856.0793

I have references from a few high-end exchanges on here and many more elsewhere, including 100% positive feedback through many exchanges on eBay. I am based in Southern California and am also open to a face to face transaction.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0856.jpg IMG_0868.jpg IMG_0867.jpg IMG_0861.jpg IMG_0862.jpg IMG_0863.jpg IMG_8383.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 61 Posts