WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Nomos Ludwig for Timeless Limited Edition piece. Only 40 units ever produce. It has a stunning white lacquer dial with beautiful blue accents and a display caseback. This is a full set with box, cloth and original paperwork.

Some more details about the piece: Stark white lacquer dial, heat blued hands, blue printed Roman numerals and railroad seconds track, running sub-seconds at 6 o'clock, exhibition caseback, and the case is a perfect 38mm.

Detailed review: https://timelessluxwatches.com/reviews/timeless-ludwig-limited-edition-review/

The watch is in like-new condition with only the slightest hints of hairlines on the case. It has the original front and back protective stickers. The Nomos strap and tang are also in near-new condition.

Asking $2,550.00 shipped and insured. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any question or inquiries. PM or call/text at 818.856.0793

I have references from a few high-end exchanges on here and many more elsewhere, including 100% positive feedback through many exchanges on eBay. I am based in Southern California and am also open to a face to face transaction.

Thanks for looking!

Analog watch Watch Blue Watch accessory Strap Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Material property Watch accessory Measuring instrument Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Close-up Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Product Fashion accessory Buckle Strap Fashion accessory Material property Watch accessory Material property

Attachments

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.