WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch was worn once, in mint condition and comes with original container and all papers. It's so new that the sticky on the case back is still attached (never removed). $80.00!!! Please see pictures below for actual item. There are no flaws, cosmetically or otherwise on this watch. Anything that you notice in the pictures on the face or back of the watch are either a little dust or reflection - again this watch is flawless!

Shipping cost will depend on whether you want it shipped with insurance/tracking or not. I find that people are usually 50/50 on this with watches of lower value, which is why I give people the choice. No insurance/tracking will cost around $10; including insurance/tracking will be under $20. Payment is by PayPal only. Any questions please msg me, thanks!

I have perfect references on WUS as well as on Ebay!

From Nooka's website:

"Resting on a 20mm polyurethane band, the Zub Zen-H displays time in Nooka's own unique way. On the top two rows the Zen-H shows the current hours, while in the third row it displays minutes and the fourth row features the seconds. The Zen-H also features both an alarm and a chronograph mode."

Size 38 x 38 x 10mm/Band Width: 20mm
Water Resistance 3ATM
Functions Alarm, Chronograph, Date, Time
Battery CR2016 Battery (3.0VDC Operating Voltage)
Module 32,768Hertz Quartz Crystal Oscillation Frequency
Display TDF LCD Display Electroluminescent(EL)
Case Material Co-molded With PU Body
Case Back Stainless Steel/Screw In

Zub1.jpg Zub2.jpg Zub3.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts