WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: NORQAIN FREEDOM 60 CHRONOGRAPH FULL SET

The NORQAIN Freedom 60 Chronograph takes its cues from great vintage chronographs of the '60s while offering contemporary sizing and a modern automatic chronograph movement. Its reverse panda design is classic layout, perfect for lovers of vintage watches who want a durable sport chrono that can stand up to daily wear.
SERIAL # 16243
CASE:
Very good 43mm case with only minor wear.
  • Stainless steel case
  • Diameter 43mm
  • Water resistant to 100m
  • Double Sapphire crystal
  • 20mm lugs
DIAL:
Perfect reverse panda dial with applied logo and indices
MOVEMENT: watch and all chrono functions working perfectly
  • Movement Norqain NN18 (base ETA 7753
STRAP:
Original Norqain strap with signed buckle
WHATS INCLUDED: watch, strap, Norqain tool and original box and papers with remainder of manufacture warranty and Hodinkee warranty
  • Offered at $2700 plus PP fees or bank wire transfer. Free shipping included. International shipping is additional cost, please contact me for cost. Please no trade offers. International buyers please be advised of your countries customs fees. I cannot ship this with lowered customs declared value.
  • Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or PM with any additional questions or photos. Plenty of references upon request and a stellar rating on eBay since 2002
  • I am not a dealer only a collector who can never settle on one watch. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
116 Posts
FS: NORQAIN FREEDOM 60 CHRONOGRAPH FULL SET

The NORQAIN Freedom 60 Chronograph takes its cues from great vintage chronographs of the '60s while offering contemporary sizing and a modern automatic chronograph movement. Its reverse panda design is classic layout, perfect for lovers of vintage watches who want a durable sport chrono that can stand up to daily wear.
SERIAL # 16243
CASE:
Very good 43mm case with only minor wear.
  • Stainless steel case
  • Diameter 43mm
  • Water resistant to 100m
  • Double Sapphire crystal
  • 20mm lugs
DIAL:
Perfect reverse panda dial with applied logo and indices
MOVEMENT: watch and all chrono functions working perfectly
  • Movement Norqain NN18 (base ETA 7753
STRAP:
Original Norqain strap with signed buckle
WHATS INCLUDED: watch, strap, Norqain tool and original box and papers with remainder of manufacture warranty and Hodinkee warranty
  • Offered at $2700 plus PP fees or bank wire transfer. Free shipping included. International shipping is additional cost, please contact me for cost. Please no trade offers. International buyers please be advised of your countries customs fees. I cannot ship this with lowered customs declared value.
  • Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or PM with any additional questions or photos. Plenty of references upon request and a stellar rating on eBay since 2002
  • I am not a dealer only a collector who can never settle on one watch. Thanks for looking!
View attachment 15509948
View attachment 15509950

View attachment 15509953
View attachment 15509957
View attachment 15509961
View attachment 15509962
View attachment 15509964
Good day, is the Noaqain still available?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts