WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bought 2 NOS Komandirskies at the end of last June. I am very happy with both of them but I can only keep one. Thus I am putting the black dial Tank Commander watch for sale.

Read my original Post here: https://www.watchuseek.com/f10/nos-komandirskies-557615.html

Now about the watch:

Condition: New, never worn before, No scratches, polished chrome is fully intact. I have the box and papers although other Russian members said the forms not fully filled out. All I can say is the original owner picked it up in the USSR so this is before the fall of the USSR

Model: Boctok Komandirskie Type 34x CCCP, Tank Commander
Size: 40x42 (width x lugs)
Year: ~1990

Dial: Black with Tank image, Red second hand
Jewels: 17
Lume: Very, Very Faint; Doesn't last for more than a few minutes
Bezel: Red and black dashes, non-clicking, bi-directional (bezel is only for aesthetic reasons, doesn't seem too useful)
Other: Screw-down crown works fine, cannot guarantee the watch is water-proof (might need replacement of seals as with any other vintage, NOS watch)

Time-keeping: I had wound this up for a few weeks to make sure it works. It has a power-reserve close to 40 hours and it kept time within 30 seconds. I didn't check it too accurately but it worked fine for me. As a seller, I must recommend that the watch be cleaned and oiled for peace of mind.

Date: Not quick-set but must move crown to position 2 (Time-setting position) and go from 8:00 to 12:00 and date will change. Then go back to 8:00 and do again until you reach correct date. Very tedious process.

Mechanism: I have not opened the case so I cannot tell you what's inside but it is all original. Also, I don't have any pics of it and I have no way of opening it.

Pictures: These are the same pics I have in the above link. I will try to take better ones today. PM me if you want to see a particular angle.

P6270297.jpg

P6270281.jpg

The watch on the right is for sale only.
P6270271.jpg

Price: $100 (USD)

Shipping: I can ship in the US very easily. International shipping may take longer time as I have to figure out what Customs forms I need. Insurance and tracking is available but ask me so I can find the prices for that. We can work this out.

References: This is my first sale on WUS. I'm sure I can get references for you and I may require some references from you. I have PayPal and I think that might be the best sales method.

PM if interested and if you want any other details. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts