WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$550 includes CONUS Priority shipping.

If your not familiar with NTH it is one of the best Micro brands available. Chris Vail the owner of NTH has created a line of Submariner style watches that place them in the premiere league of the micro brand world. Tough and accurate Japanese movements, elegant, timeless and above all thin and comfortable to wear. The Odin is my favorite and one that pays tribute to the Omega Seamaster 2264 and some others that have the sword hands and large triangle at 12. Having a case size of around 40mm and only 11.5mm in total thickness it is a joy to wear.

This NTH Odin Automatic dive watch has a blue dial with date function. The watch was originally purchased from John at Watch Gauge and comes with all it's original packaging, warranty card (6 years on movement), and 6 extra links.

It is in great condition, with no remarkable flaws. There are a some very minor imperfections on the case sides presumably from other watches in the watchbox as it has been very well cared for. The bezel and crystal are free from any blemishes. The bracelet looks new other than being sized and very minor marks on the clasp as shown in photos. This watch keeps better than spec accuracy at under +5 sec/day.

SPECS:
316L Stainless Steel with Double-Domed Anti-Reflective Sapphire

Miyota auto cal. 9015

28,800 BPH with 42+ hour power reserve

Average daily rate of -10/+30 secs/day with max 40 secs/day positional variance

120-Click Uni-Directional Bezel with Top-Grade PVD/DLC Stainless Steel Insert

40mm diameter (without crown) x 48mm lug-to-lug x only 11.5mm thick

20mm lugs with tapering bracelet & 18mm double-locking diver's clasp

Weight with Bracelet: 4.9 oz / 140g

30 ATM / 300m / 984ft WR with Screw-Down signed and lume filled crown.

After deciding I have too many blue dialed watches in the collection, I acquired a black dial Odin from a forum member here this week so letting this blue one go.

Non-smoking, no pets, Covid free household. Lots of watches bought and sold here with great feedback and buyer should as well. Low-ball offers and very low post count members will be ignored.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts