WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Obris Morgan Explorer II, the Blasted/Blue Bezel/Black Dial version. Purchased about 2 months ago, when it was in mint condition, and I am the second owner. Dive watches really aren't my thing, so it hasn't really seen much daylight. It's in very good condition, except for a few faint lines on the sides of some bracelet links. The blasted finish is worn a little smooth on a few parts of the bracelet that are rubbing against itself, this will happen with normal wear anyway, and it really isn't noticeable in daily use. The case is near perfect, except for a very faint line near a lug hole that won't show up in pictures. These don't come up for sale often, and this particular version is pretty rare. Comes with pelican case, papers and all the extras. Rubber strap hasn't been used, except to try on, still has that fresh vanilla scent. My price is SOLD$280, just a little less than what I paid for it. Buyer will pay Paypal fees and shipping. Ask me about your shipping options. Have bought and sold multiple times on WUS, feel free to ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts