WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD....thanks buyer and WUS.....

I would rate this as very good, its ti so does have a few marks here or there...tried to get a pic of the mark on the side...I have a pen that could take it out but why? Its ti so I think it has held up pretty good compared to my other Ti pieces...Comes with box and signed card (see pic, its less than 2 years old). Keeping good time, the only very small issue that I almost forgot is that the crown to wind and set time has lost its spring, that is, when you unscrew you need to do a gentle pull as you wind and set the time. Very minor and not worth fixing IMO. both crowns screw down with plenty of thread. Will come with box, black strap and blue strap (mesh isn't included). I will include 2-3 shipping in the US. Looking for an easy deal. Posts count and reputation are considered. My ship other that US but would prefer US deal to make it simple. I'm at [email protected] The only reason I'm selling this piece is to fund another....
price is 380 for a fast sale...(notice sn...would be fun to sell today)...

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
making a trip to the post office this morning,,,they are open till noon and its almost 9 here. Let's make this easy...I'll put in the mesh for an even 400....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts