WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS - OEM Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean Black Rubber Strap 22mm 98000291

590 views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  xjeeunitx 
#1 ·
***Please read this entire post before sending a message. I am not interested in any trades. Don't ask me for my best/lowest price. Lowball offers will be IGNORED. CONUS SHIPPING ONLY. No exceptions. ***

Good day! Up for sale is an OEM Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean Black Rubber Strap Ref. 98000291 22mm x 18mm - MSRP $320 - YOUR PRICE $125

The strap is in like new condition. This strap will fit Omega Seamaster Professional Planet Ocean 45.5mm models. The stainless steel bracelet that fits case numbers 168.1650 and 168.1652 is the 1579/951. If that number is stamped or laser engraved on your bracelet's clasp then this strap will fit your watch. This strap fits the 18mm Deployment Deployant Clasp Ref. 94521813.

I tend to describe the condition of the watch worse than it really is. Previous buyers of mine can confirm this. Buy with confidence! You will get what you see!

I prefer payment via bank wire or cash deposit. Direct deposits or any form of checks are not accepted. I accept PayPal for established members or people I have conducted business with. Buyer pays for wire or PayPal fees. I will cover shipping and utilize USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail with insurance and signature delivery confirmation.

I have many references on the rolexforums, watchuseek, and paneristi. For references, please look up "xjeeunitx" in the search function of the forums. Please feel free to contact me via personal message. I am a private watch collector; I am not affiliated in any way with the watch brands I sell. Thank you.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.