WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks, SOLD is my Ollech & Wajs C1000-S Diver. It was purchased new by me from O&W directly in November of 2019. I sent it in for replacement of the crown/tube assembly (stopped screwing down) which was handled by their USA distributor, Chrono Sky in Miami. No paperwork for this service was returned with the watch but the crown works just fine. It's in good overall condition, with regular desk diving scuffs on the case, bezel edge and bracelet. Aside from there being a small chip out of the mineral crystal bezel insert at 10 o'clock (they have spares, this is actually insert #2 for me), there are no big scratches or dents anywhere. Comes with unsigned O&W warranty card, outer cardboard box, vintage add copy and inner fake suede pouch. No other paperwork came with it, but i'll include my paypal receipt from the purchase. It's on the lovely beads of rice bracelet, which comes with all extra links and screws. This is the upgraded MKII version of the bracelet, on which the clasp has been improved and half links included. Also included but not in the pics is the original MKI version of the bracelet. This was a problem. I had a hell of a time screwing and unscrewing the links to size it, and in addition to several Bergeon screwdriver blades, I destroyed most of the screw heads and was barely able to get it to fit my wrist. It'd be a great spare bracelet, if you can get the screws out and get replacements from O&W. Please note the MKII bracelet that is on the watch now is better, but if you are at all careless, you could easily ruin those screws too. If you need to size it, clear a work space, gather your best tools and take a breath before you start. Asking $975SOLD net to me, CONUS shipping included. PM please. Been on here a while, refs available.

Type: Diver 1000M water resist
Case: Stainless steel brushed
Bracelet: Stainless steel brushed BOR
Size: 39.5 x 15.8 x 49.5 mm
Movement: Automatic ETA 2824-2
Glass: Domed sapphire

Watch Analog watch Silver Black Clock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts