WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Omega 2254.50 Seamaster Professional 300m [REDUCED]

2K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  drspaceman 
#1 · (Edited)
Watch is SOLD

Selling one Omega Seamaster Professional 2254.50 - black wave dial, sword hands. Includes the watch, speedy-style bracelet, spare links (3 full size, one half size, fits about a 7.5 inch wrist), timing receipt and full service record (CD) from a complete service at Archer Watches in 2012. I will also throw in a travel case (chopard brand, brown leather) and a black/grey striped NATO for that perfect Bond look. Watch is running well and keeping accurate time, if you know Archer, you know Al's work is excellent. Condition is well documented in the photos, which have only been edited for brightness, all other imperfections are as they are on the watch. The serial dates it to about 2004.

I would call it good wearable condition, though the case, bezel and bracelet show signs of wear (crystal is clean). The clasp on the bracelet was over brushed by the last owner and there is very little left of the engraved logo, otherwise the clasp functions as it should. Watch is authentic and ready to wear, yours for SOLD $1500 USD OBO SOLD including shipping in CONUS/Canada and paypal. The watch is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and I'm happy to do a face to face deal. I am not looking for any trades, unless you've got a Doxa diver you don't want.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.