WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this watch second hand from well-known internet watch seller “krlyuzh” (@LunarOyster on Instagram) in excellent condition a few of years ago. I have worn it sparingly, in rotation with other watches in my collection. Lately, I rarely wear this watch and I am looking to move a few watches from my collection, so this one is up for sale.

This Omega watch is reference 2503.33 with white/silver dial, beautiful blued hands and indexes, and see-through caseback. It is a newer production, model number 819609xx, with Omega globe on caseback and warranty card is dated December, 2009. This is a full kit and includes: inner & outer boxes, 3 cards – INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY, CHRONOMETER CERTIFICATE & PICTOGRAMS, card holder, two hang tags & manual. The red box and card holder have some wear and breakdown due to age.

Cosmetically the watch is very clean and in excellent condition with minimal light wear on the case and bracelet. There are no dings, dents or major scratches that I can see. You will not be disappointed with the condition of this rare beauty! Service history is unknown, but the watch is running great and there are no issues that I am aware of. Bracelet is sized loosely for my 7 inch wrist, and an extra 2 full links and one half-link are included in this kit.

SOLD SOLD SOLDl: $2600 via Bank Wire or $2678 via PayPal. I will cover insured shipping in CONUS. Sorry no trades. International sale is possible, but will have to discuss extra charge to cover shipping.
PM or contact directly to buchmann69 at yahoo dot com. (I have numerous transactions on watchuseek, so deal with confidence!

Photos below and thanks for looking, -Rob!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

View attachment 12425467 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg

Here are a few personal shots to demonstrate the beautiful blued hands & indexes....
FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender[1].jpg FullSizeRender[2].jpg FullSizeRender[3].jpg

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
On Hold pending funds....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WATCH IS NOW SOLD!
Thank you Watchuseek and buyer!