WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, watch enthusiasts,

I've two watches up for sale: This one and a Harrods Tudor Black Bay Heritage, both of which are in pristine condition and full kits.

For this sale, I have for your consideration what I believe to be the most beautiful Aqua Terra: the 2803.33, with a 39.2mm case, featuring an eggshell matte dial and heat-blued indexes and hands. The date window sits unobtrusively at the 3 o'clock position, and, as illustrated in the pictures, the legibility of the watch is (imho) superior to newer Aqua Terra references, given the sharpness of the hours hand and the simple and elegant dial. The watch is in excellent condition, with a few small swirlies on the lugs due to strap changes (this watch really does pop).

This example is in absolutely beautiful condition, and the following is included in the sale:

1. the B&R Band strap on which it's now sitting is included in the sale;
  2. its original box;
  3. its original outerbox;
  4. its original International Warranty, dated 2009;
  5. its Chronometer Certificate Card;
  6. its Pictogram Card;
  7. the OEM Omega bracelet for this reference in nearly mint condition, with all links;
  8. Service papers from Archer Watches, printed;
  9. Service information from Archer Watches on CD-Rom;
  10. Removed mainspring from service, bagged and included;
  11. Service receipt;

The service was conducted in 2014, and the watch--based on observation compared to a my new 116200--runs within its chronometer standard.

I'm pricing to sell at $3200. I will ship the watch using Priority Mail, fully insured. Shipping is on me if you live in the US; if not, you will pay exact shipping cost.

Please write me at vercimber AT hotmail DOT com or through the PM system here, and I will return with answer as quickly as possible. Please excuse any dust or detritus in these pics. Also, I've taken pictures in a large variety of light conditions to convey how the dial reacts under different conditions. It's always a beauty to behold.

PayPal FF or bank transfer accepted. I've dealt on these forums for years now--as a seller, buyer, and trader, and I'm proud to note that I've not yet encountered a major problem with anyone. It's a great community, and I'm happy to be part of it.

Pictures!:

IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0232.JPG IMG_0233.JPG IMG_0234.JPG IMG_0235.JPG IMG_0236.JPG IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0240.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0245.JPG IMG_0248.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0260.JPG

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OHPF.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD. Thanks to buyer and WUS for a remarkable experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts