·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale Omega De Ville GMT watch on amazing bracelet. Details of the watch:

- 39mm wide w/o crown
- thickness 11.7mm
- Movement - coaxial 2628 with GMT complication
- Bracelet - so called brick or armadillo, based on similar bracelet from 1950's.
- Crystal - sapphire, unmarked
- age - by serial number I guess it is around 10 years old

The good.

Watch is amazing. Bracelet is amazing. Timekeeping - last time I checked it was well within COSC at -2spd. It looks very good on leather too. Checked by watchmaker two month ago, no fault with movement, passed WR test.

The bad.

It is 10 years old watch, there are some signs of wear - few small scratches on bezel and two small dings on two links of bracelet. Otherwise case and bracelet is in very good shape. Crystal is in good shape. Dial is unmarked, some hour markers have small spots, normally not visible, but if you know where to look you'll find them. But again - normally they are not visible. Bracelet is sized for my 18cm hand and there are no spare links.

The box - big wooden Omega box.

Papers - none, but I guarantee authenticity. Have a movement photo taken by watchmaker to see is serial number on case matches one on the movement (and yes, they do match).

Price - only 1550€ insured and shipped by DHL or TNT to EU. There is possibility to do face to face in London or Amsterdam in the middle of September, but honestly I don't want to wait that long, because of I am selling watch to fund a trip.

Payment. Bank transfer or Paypal (plus fees). I prefer EU sale.

If you need any information or additional photos just ask.

Photos.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: FS Omega De Ville GMT VGC Reduced!

let's get this moving - price reduction to 1550€ shipped to EU.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts