WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Selling my Omega DeVille Prestige Tonneau (ref 4803.21.01) mens watch. The tonneau shaped case is polished stainless steel with a stepped bezel, signed crown and solid case back. The gorgeous snow-white dial has a guilloche center, applied polished steel hour markers and sword hands. The crystal is sapphire, of course. The automatic mechanical movement is the chronometer grade Omega 1120 with date complication. This COSC certified movement is a highly modified derivative of the ETA 2892-A2, a top-notch durable movement. Omega adds two extra jewels to the barrel, allowing for a more consistent power flow from the barrel to enhance accuracy. The bridge is modified to accommodate smaller bearings to increase the winding efficiency. The movement is nicely decorated with Cotes de Geneve treatment on the rotor and bridges, and perlage finish on the bottom plate. The watch comes with its original Omega brown alligator strap with its Omega signed tang buckle. The serial number is intact on the back, and the watch itself is in near mint condition. I would rate the strap at about 80%-85% due to some darkening. The watch will come with its complete box set, its papers and its blank warranty card. This watch is out of production and they are becoming more and more difficult to find. List price was $1,800. My price is $995.00 + $20 insured shipping. Ship to USA only, and I will only ship via USPS Registered Insured Mail. Payment by bank check, money order only. No Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Can you post the measurements of this watch.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is 31mm x 36mm, excluding the crown & the lugs.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Regards, Frank A.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts