WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a nice black dialed Omega Geneve "Technical Dial" ST 131.019. The watch contains the lovely and very robust manual wind cal 601 movement, which was serviced 1 year ago (see picture with receipt for $200 service). The watch will come with both the vintage rallye strap shown in the first pictures and with the red-stitched carbon strap shown in the second to last picture. (Apologies for crummy iPhone pictures).

The watch has a very nice and simple looking black dial with a nice red cross-hair and red painted Omega logo. The dial is in a very nice condition, with some aging to the dial markers. I am calling this a "technical dial" as the watch is very similar to the SM600 listed as "Zifferblatt 'technic' schwarz" in the Omega catalog shown at the bottom.

I am selling this at the bargain price of $400 OBRO incl. shipping and PP fees. Shipping from within the EU.

Please PM me with questions.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Belt Buckle Belt buckle Watch Watch accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

[Image linked from http://www.old-omegas.com]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.