WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FSOT: Omega Planet Ocean 45.5mm (Ref # 2200.50) PRICE REDUCED !

For sale or trade is my Omega Planet Ocean 45.5 mm case. Overall Excellent condition with very minor “desk diving” marks on the bracelet clasp.

This watch is Omega Reference # 2200.50. Case size is 45.5mm and has the much desired coaxial movment.. Black dial with white numbers. Stainless steel bracelet with all links as when originally purchased. Original box, instruction manual, and Omega “cards” (Warranty card, Chronometer Card, Pictogram card), Omega polishing cloth (unused) are all included.

Price is is $S O L D shipped. Payment via PAYPAL (no extra fees!).

Trade? Only interested in trading for Panerai models.

This sale is limited to buyers in Continental USA (CONUS) only. Will ship only to address in CONUS. I have bought/sold numerous watches and can provide references if you feel they are needed.

The watch and myself are located in Southern California (San Diego), local sales in San Diego are welcome.
Feel free to email me for any questions.
Thank you.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump, and price drop and "split fees" to paypal

BUMP and ....

price dropped to $2150 and "split fees" to PAYPAL (add 1.5% to price instead of 3% as previously stated)

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
send him a email. he's a very good guy to deal with.|>

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
K4VKS,

I turned "PM Messaging" off because it's more of a hassle to retrieve PM messages on my Blackberry....so, instead, click on my name and select "send email". Turning "off" PM prevents me from sending PM's as well.

Yamahaki - good to see the old dawgs come out. Hope you had a good moto season!

Best,

Erik

send me an email
I tried to PM u back but looks like ure box might be full. Said not able to be sent.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PRICE REDUCED and open to trades for panerai models only

price reduced and opent to trades for panerai models only

1 - 17 of 17 Posts