WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omega Planet Ocean XL 8500

OK the sell off continues.... this is one that I truly enjoy wearing. Great looker and extremely comfortable! Love the size, nice and bold but still 100% class!!
I purchased brand new a few months ago from Rob @ Topper... If you don't know Rob, you should - great guy to deal with.
Obviously it's the latest model with the killer movement. Of course 100% complete with all boxes and papers.... and as you can see... has extra bands.
It is actually the bracelet model and I purchased the other two original rubber Omega bands and clasps for it. I particularly like the orange stitched rubber...beautiful!
Condition is an easy 95% all around.... bands, watch and bracelet!
Specs:

• Crystal Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
  • Case Steel
  • Dial Black
  • Water resistance 600 m (2000 feet)
  • Size Case Diameter: 45.5 mm

Caliber: Omega 8500 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Visible bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours!!

Price is $4795 USD - which includes pp fees and shipping (Fedex) in Canada or ConUS. All other countries please inquire first.

I have solid references, buy in confidence... I will expect buyer can provide references as well. Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sunday bump....
And to the potential buyer - I would be willing to pull the extra bands out of the deal and adjust the price accordingly...
To all the people who have inquired about the bands... if the extra bands do not go with the sell i will contact you each ... in order... CHEERS

nairb-ca

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For those not sure of the math on the bands... lets value them at $700... Puts the watch (with stainless bracelet) at $4095.
Doubt you would find one at a better price in the same condition, not to mention original owner purchased from a authorized US retailer....

nairb-ca

1 - 4 of 4 Posts