WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Omega Sea Master Planet Ocean 8500 calibre 232.30.46.21.01.001. This is the 45.5mm version with black matte ceramic bezel and silver numbers.

I am the second owner of this fine watch.

The watch was originally purchased from Topper Fine Jewelers, an authorized Omega Dealer, and the warranty card is stamped with date of 8/25/15, so plenty of Omega warranty left.

Selling because I've decided to drastically simplify my watch collection and pursue another hobby--motorcycles.

The watch has been worn very carefully since owning and would rate it at a conservative 97%. Bezel, dial, and case are in great shape. The clasp and bracelet have some minor swirls, but nothing a good watchmaker or jeweler couldn't buff out. I take excellent care of my watches and know you'll be very happy with it's condition.

Retail price for this watch is $6200. Asking $3400 net to me. I will accept wire transfer or PayPal if you are willing to eat the fees (3%). Price also includes shipping with insurance and I prefer to sell the watch to a US buyer.

No trades please.

I have solid references on watch forums.

Technical Specs from the Omega website:
MODEL: 232.30.46.21.01.001

MOVEMENT: Caliber: Omega 8500 Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque. Power reserve: 60 hours

CRYSTAL: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides

WATCH CASE & DIAL: Case: Steel Case Diameter: 45.5 mm Dial: Black

WATCH WATER RESISTANCE: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)

FEATURES: Chronometer Date Helium escape valve Screw-in crown Transparent case back Unidirectional rotating bezel

Comes with:
Extra bracelet links
Hangtag
Red Box
Instructions
Pictograms Card
Warranty Card
Outer Omega Box

Feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts