WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my Omega Seamaster 120 18K/SS Automatic Chronometer 2301.81 (DA 368.1501). Has the blue dial which is quite rare in a 120 18K/SS. This is a hard to find combination.

37mm without crown / 40.5mm with crown
Automatic Chronometer Certified
Cal.1120.
23 jewels.
Power reserve: 44 hours

Condition is near mint 95%. This piece is immaculate with only very minor signs of wear. Crystal is flawless and absolutely scratch free. Solid 18K gold bezel is also flawless, shiny, and scratch free. 18K gold crown is perfect, tight, and secure. Case is immaculate with no dings, scratches, marks. 18K/SS bracelet is near mint. Clasp is clean and operates perfectly with no issues. Time set and date are sound and watch is keeping excellent time. Watch has been serviced regularly over the years.

This piece was purchased from a local Los Angeles AD in 1998. It has been worn sparingly and always kept clean and secure. Comes as a full set with red leather box, all books, international warranty cards, hang tags, and extra links. Serial numbers intact. Red leather box and card pouch are flaking as the Omega boxes do.

I am now asking $1595 (reduced from $1995 to $1795 now $1595) OBRO. I am looking to sell this quickly as I have another piece in sight. Insured shipping to CONUS included. Wire, PayPal (+3%), or PayPal gift preferred.

All quality watch trades will be considered.

I am located in Los Angeles and okay with a F2F transaction. I have plenty of very recent references so please ask. Feel free to call, email, text, or PM anytime.
Thanks for looking!
Mike
[email protected]

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Omega Seamaster 120 18K/SS Automatic Chronometer 2301.81

Bump... Thanks for the trade offers but still looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts