WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Omega SM300 WatchCo with vintage bezel and amazing patina re-lume from James Hyman (The Alchemist) along with Naiad crown conversion from About Time in London when the watch was serviced. The lume and vintage bezel really make this SM300 stand out among the others in my opinion. Crystal is clean with Omega logo visible in center. Comes on Omega 1171/633 bracelet with all links. Let me know if you have any questions.

The link below shows details of the watch being built...

https://workshop.watchrepair.expert/cgi-bin/library?action=show_photos&wat_id=2870
  • Case:
  • The case is in excellent condition and the watch has only been worn a handful of times since the build was completed in January of last year.
  • Movement:
  • Vintage Omega cal 552 with a 26 million serial number, dating to approximately 1968. The movement was fully disassembled, and all worn parts replaced. Service was completed on January 1, 2020 and included a one-year warranty from that date.
  • Dial & Hands:
  • The dial and hands were sent to James Hyman to be relumed.
  • Bezel:
  • Excellent condition vintage bezel.
  • Crown:
  • When the watch was being serviced/assembled they included conversion to accept the Naiad crown which provides a more streamlined look.
  • Watch Bracelet:
  • The watch comes on an Omega 1171 bracelet with 633 end links.
  • Accessories:
  • Movement warranty letter from About Time in London also showing 3atm water resistance test.

Asking $4500 shipped within CONUS. Tons of positive feedback here on Watchuseek... as well as Omega Forum and Rolex Forum under same name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts