WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a truly classic watch. This Omega Seamaster 300M is one of the watches that got many of us interested in watches to begin with. This particular example I bought off the original owner that bought this in late 2005 early 2006. The watch was worn for a few years in rotation then put away in a drawer for quite a while. The original owner stated he had it serviced a couple years ago to freshen things up and hasn't worn it very much since then. I don't have any records of the service but haven't noticed any issues with the watch in my short period of ownership.

As you can see from the pics the condition is quite good considering this watch is around 15 years old. There really isn't any discoloration on the dial/bezel and just has slight desk diving marks throughout. The watch will come with what is pictured which includes: all three cards (numbers match), card holder, bracelet, bond NATO with Omega buckle(not an Omega NATO), watch. Please ask questions or request different pics since all sales are final. I don't do refunds/exchanges/returns and have plenty of feedback as a buyer/seller/trader on this forum and others if needed. I usually ship the same day as payment or the next business day.

Hurry and grab this amazing watch for $1750 shipped CONUS.

Here are some quick stats that I pulled from the web:
Brand: OMEGA
MPN: 2531.80(2531-80)
Model: Seamaster Professional
Movement: Automatic winding clock caliber 1120
Face & Bezel Color: Blue
Case color: Silver
Case Material: Stainless
Band material: Stainless
Draft shield: Glass
Case diameter: Up to about 41 mm
Accessory: Guarantee, Pictogram card, Chronometer certificate, Card case,