WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Omega Seamaster 300M Quartz (2221.80.00)

Asking: $1500 o.b.o shipped and insured (CONUS) via PayPal.

I purchased this watch brand new at the end of March in 2012 from Ace Jewelers. Extra bracelet links, box, and papers are included as shown. I will also include a blue Isofrane strap, maroon Maratac ZULU strap, and blue and white striped NATO strap. I'll also throw in an extra set of 20mm OEM spring bars that I bought from Ofrei to use with the Isofrane. The watch was worn daily and has numerous scuffs along the bracelet--I tried to capture these in photos, but it's difficult. The crystal of the watch is clean. I love it and know I'm going to regret selling it, but I'm going to be asking my girlfriend to marry me in a few months and would like a slightly bigger carat size--I know, I know, priorities.

A complete set of photos can be viewed here: https://www.loom.com/s/8cfd4584e86032b5e9a2be82679984cb8a2a059b

This is my first sale on WUS, but I've sold numerous items totaling tens of thousands of dollars on eBay. My eBay profile can be viewed here: eBay My World - cvdolle

I'm happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability via either PM or email. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts