WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**CONUS only**

My pain is your gain.

After two weeks of ownership, I have come to the difficult decision to sell my Aqua Terra and move in a slightly different direction as far as watches go. I’m hoping someone will give this jewel a nice home.

At a Glance
-Near Mint Condition
-Purchased new in July 2012
-All original packaging except the peel off plastics
-AD stamped warranty card with all four years remaining—UNDATED CARD!!|> (Please note that the "2011" under the date field refers to the country code. It has nothing to do with year.)
-Free overnight shipping and seller will absorb PayPal fees

About this model
-Beautiful Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Grey Teak 38.5mm Coaxial Chronometer 231.10.39.21.06.001 with Omega cal. 8500 automatic co-axial movement.
-Stainless steel case and bracelet
-150m water resistant
-Screw down crown
-Domed, scratch-resistant crystal with antireflective treatment on both sides
-Transparent caseback
-Easy time zone or daylight savings changes with quick jump hour hand
-More information about the cal. 8500 movement available on Omega’s website.

About this particular watch
-Purchased brand new in July 2012. I am the original owner.
-Warranty card is completed and stamped by Omega authorized dealer, but left undated for your convenience.
-Includes all original packaging minus the peel-off plastics. Packaging includes: hangtags, Omega red vinyl inner box, Omega white cardboard outer box, owner’s manual, extra links, and card wallet with warranty card, pictograms card, and chronometer certificate.
-Watch is sized for a 6.5 inch wrist, but all original links, pins, and screws are included.
-Watch is running beautifully (as expected) and well within COSC limits on my wrist and with my wearing habits.

Condition
-Watch has been very gently worn in an office environment for two weeks. However, while there are no scratches on the crystal, magnification reveals a few very small hairline scratches on the bezel, the case, and bracelet. Most of these marks are hard to see with the naked eye, but there are couple of visible marks on the bracelet from desk diving. All the visible marks are very light hair line scratches in the brushed finish—no deep gouges or chips. They should easily buff out. I tried very hard to capture them in the photographs, but was not very successful. The bracelet screws are in excellent condition, but since the watch has been sized, and since a screwdriver has actually touched the screws, there are some tiny marks on the screws, but the screws and their slots are all in great shape. This watch sizes very easily with the appropriate sized screwdriver.
-Due to the few light scratches, and the fact that the bracelet has been sized, I am calling the condition NEAR MINT per the TZ rating system.

Pricing
MSRP on this watch is $5500 with a price increase coming in July or August 2012. This almost brand new Aqua Terra with full manufacturer’s warranty is yours in the CONUS only with free overnight shipping and no PayPal fees for $4000. Save yourself the sales tax and let me take the depreciation hit! You’re saving $1500 just by letting me wear your Omega for two weeks. You won’t find a deal like this on the grey market, and don’t forget the stamped and open Omega warranty card!!

I am not a frequent seller, but I have sold a few personally owned watches on Watchuseek over the years, with positive feedback.

PM me if you’re interested. Please understand that I will respond to your PMs just as quickly as I can in the order received. There may times at work, that I cannot respond for several hours.

Reactions: yande

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sitting calmly in its box waiting for its new home...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the interest and the trade offers.
Watch is still available.
I will have limited internet access over the next few days, so please forgive in any delays in responding to your PMs.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the continued interest!
Still available!

·