WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Omega Seamaster Chronograph 300 M Dive Watch. (see pictures) This watch is from my personal collection, and in PERFECT working/running order, ALL chronographs return to zero (worn twice). Watch was purchased BRAND NEW from an AD Omega dealer (Feldmar Jewelers). Watch comes with its ORIGINAL outer Omega (white) box & inner Omega (red) box, and ALL original documents pictured. (serial #'s intact).

$2500.00 OBO

Email me with any/all questions or offers... [email protected]. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Re: FS: Omega Seamaster Chronograph 300 M Dive Watch Ref. 2594.52.00

Good job Ernie !!

Saved a potential buyer a lot of grief :-!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Gentlemen, you need to do a little research. The Ebay auction ended with NO BUYER!!! Does it have to be in braille, geeze. I suggested to mattman to post on WUS. The watch in question was sold a couple of days ago to a gentleman that was local to us (SCAL). He paid his money and got the watch of a lifetime. Bottom line is this, if you are looking for an Omega and mattman is selling you can be assured that it's top shelf, that's all he sells. If it isn't mint he doesn't sell. Just go look at his feedback on Ebay, he has a spotless reputation. Hope this will calm down all of you conspiracy theorist out there. Oh, and thx WUS for the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts