WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another one for sale. Now the Omega Seamaster Electric Blue 41 mm auto, watch is in great condition, the movement is even fantastic. It was bought second hand, from eBay seller bravo_watch921. This is the watch I currently wear as daily beater!

◘ Product description: OMEGA Watches: The Collection Seamaster 300 M Chronometer - Steel on steel - 2255.80.00

◘ Movement: Omega 1120 || Reference: 2255.80 || Case diameter: 41 mm

◘ Product condition: Aesthetically 7.8/10 [Slight usage marks here and there, nothing major, glass is perfect] || Movement: 8.5/10 [Last service was done on May, 2012, just one month before I bought it]

◘ Purchase date: May, 2012

◘ Reason for sale: I am crazy, and I am buying a PO Co-Ax! Three watches aren't for me.

◘ Time keeping: I don't care if you believe it or not, it keeps time excellently, and I am a pretty obsessed person about accuracy. It goes +60-90 seconds per month, when placed vertically at ~110° angle

◘ Product Location: Kolkata, India

◘ Product Price: 1650 USD [Shipping free to USA and some other countries, please PM] [Decided the price after seeing the lowest on eBay going on around 1950+210 USD. Kindly don't ask me to reduce, after getting the watch and checking the inside you will in what great shape it is]

For Wire transfer: 1600 USD

◘ Accessories: Bravo_watch921 provided me box, and a lower priced invoice [to avoid customs from my request]. However the box's upper layer is totally peeled off! No cards were provided, so can't give any. Is there any point of having those cards when warranty is over anyway? I don't know.

◘ Product images:

And a gif for fun :p

Regards,
Saurav.

PS: I haven't posted this on Chrono24 yet, I really don't wanna pay again :(

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
|| B U M P || Looking for a quick sale guys.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price reduced again and Bump.
If anyone has no problem with a Wire transfer then 1625 USD will do. But for PayPal and their charges gotta add 7% extra.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
LOL I am brining this post up, because once again I want to sell the watch. It was an impulse sale last time, and it is the same now. Just want to see what kind of offer I can have and then make my decisions accordingly.

Just to note, the watch is still in same condition, nothing has worsened or anything, still keeps time like that. Just adding a few fresh photos as the ones in OP are deleted for whatever reasons.

Reducing the asking price by 150 USD. New asking price is 1450 USD. Will prefer local trades obviously, but chance is very low I know :(

The backside photos are edited, obviously to hide the serial number. Its 800 series in case anyone is wondering. And the lume shot is taken under daylight, I just used a pillow to make it a little more fair, the lume is typically strong, still, in any case anyone is thinking otherwise. Can post a night shot, but not really getting the time, but will do if anyone is really interested to see that.

Photos are taken from poor cell phone camera, so pardon me for that.

Regards,
Saurav.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMP.

Really no offers even?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts