WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50. The watch is in very good condition, I'd rate it 95%+. Minor strap changing marks on underside of lugs and a few very minor superficial marks from normal wear. Does not come with box or papers, but all the selling points are below.

- Received a complete overhaul from Govberg within the last year. Running well within chronometer specs.
- Just had a brand new OEM bezel installed by Nesbits within the last month (proof of invoice can be provided), so bezel is 100% mint.
- Late 813x serial number.
- Comes on the new style "Bond" bracelet and also has the new push-button adjustable clasp installed. Perfect fit every time.
- Comes with OEM Omega rubber strap. Slightly worn, but less than 6 months old. Also comes with all extra links for the bracelet, original clasp, and an extra half-link.

Asking $1,950 including PayPal fees and CONUS shipping. Willing to sell without the rubber strap for $1,850, but prefer if sold together. Only trade I'm willing to entertain is a 41.5mm Aqua Terra 8500. Feel free to ask any questions, responses will be very prompt. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts