Crystal: domed sapphire
Case: stainless steel case
Dimensions: 41 mm diameter, 12 mm height, 20mm lug width
Caseback: screw-in, steel
Crown: screw-down
Dial: black wave pattern dial
Strap/bracelet: bracelet with diver extension clasp
WR: 300 meters

Up for sale is my rarely worn, Omega Seamaster Professional. Watch originally sold in 2009 and came to me via a reputable re-seller (watchvaultnyc). Watch was running slow after 10 years, so I had it cleaned and serviced--new springs, new seals, regulation--by a local Omega certified watchmaker in June 2020 (watch guild membership info upon request). Currently running at +8 sec / day and power reserve seems to be around 43 hours

Overall condition of the watch is excellent. There are a very few, very light signs of use on the case, bezel and bracelet/clasp. Bracelet appears to be the original finish. No dings, divots or gouges. Lume is still excellent and the second hand tip is still red (ie, not faded).

Currently the bracelet is sized for a 7.5" wrist. Watch will come securely packed with the original hang tags, cards and two spare links (one full and one half). No manual or box.

Price is $2250 net to me (i.e. buyer pay's Paypal fees). Not interested in any trades.

Price includes prompt, insured shipping to the CONUS.

The photos here are accurate and there will be no surprises.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT: If listing is not explicitly labeled as "sold" or "pending" watch is still available. Also, if you want to make me a lower offer you may, but I will not guarantee a response to those offers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts