WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my New Year's Resolutions is to consolidate my watch box. There are several watches that I LOVE that I just don't have enough days (or wrists?) to wear, and it's a shame for them to be sitting in my watch box. This is one of them.

This is the now iconic Omega Seamaster 2254.50 with black wave dial, circa 2006. It comes with the original Omega inner and outer boxes, instructions, warranty card, and extra link (enough for about a 7.75" wrist I'd say). It has served me well and is still, in my opinion, the best Seamaster in modern times. The ceramics are nice but have major design flaws (skeleton hand? Seriously?), and the Planet Oceans are way too thick.

Pics below. As you can see it's in good shape with some swirling in the usual places and a scratch on the bezel at 11:30 or so. Keeps great time.

I'll be letting this go for $1950 PPed and shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of interest in this one. A couple of people have asked if I am interested in trades -- the answer is "it depends." :) Feel free to let me know what you've got and we may be able to come up with something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts