24 hour GMT
1128 Omega Caliber Movement
Automatic
Date function
Full sized 41mm Men's
Diver's Extension clasp

-Great working condition
-Full overhaul/serviced at end of 2011
-Plus 3 seconds per day(Tested on my wrist)
-49hour+ Power reserve(Tested last month)
-Service paper included(Independent watchmaker)
-No fading on bezel or on GMT hand
-Classic OMEGA wave dial
-Great lume
-Double Box
-No paper

Great working condition, with that said this is my daily office diver so there's some wear on the bezel and minor scratches. There's no fading with the red GMT hand or on the red second hand tip. The clasp got a new spring last year from Omega service center and it's tight and nice. The bezel spring is a bit wore, it doesn't bother me since it's a bi-directional GMT bezel which I don't use it for diving. A replacement bezel spring would fix this as it is a wear item. The Crystal is unscratched with clean single sided AR coating. The date and GMT function as it should, the watch is performing well within COSC spec and with superb power reserve. The crown screws down smoothly. Sized for 7" wrist, also includes 2 full size links. This is my favorite Omega diver by far, but I am making room for incoming grail and this got to move.

Reasonably priced for a rare, discounted collector's Omega "Great White"

$1,675, NO trade please

I will cover shipping to most part of the world, please PM/Email me for detail

The watch and I is in Hong Kong at the moment, I will cover air express shipping for no additional charge or we can do face to face when I return home around Christmas time. Local transaction will get a small discount from shipping. Shipped watches to US, Canada, UK, Singapore and other parts of the world with ZERO problem so please buy with confident.

Tons of reference here, 200+ feedback on ebay/paypal(member since 2002), please buy with confident. Can do Paypal or cash.

Thanks and please email/PM me if you need bigger photo or if you have any question.

iam7head AT<NO SPAM> hotmail <NO SPAM> .com

Attachments

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Getting a few emails already, first one with cash takes her home..no holding or dips :)

Please make sure your email inbox is big enough for the photos for those requested high res photos.

THANKS

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No trade means no trade, sorry.

Lowballing offer would be politely ignored :)

Bump, keep it coming

THANKS

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tons of offers, no taker yet.

I am in no hurry to sell, the incoming grail is not a gold Patek(Hint it's just a sub and it's already paid for :) )

let's get her sold, price lowered to $1,650 shipped.

Don't hesitate if you have any questions, all email and pm replied(Except for the lowballer)

THANKS

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks Jerry, very nice to meet you.

THANKS WUS and all the offers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts