WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this new in June 2014 and it has been very carefully worn. Watch has never been submerged and red dot is intact. Watch head is near mint, with clean crystal/bezel and only minor hairlines on the polished surfaces as illustrated in the below pictures. Never dropped, banged, or otherwise mishandled. Crown functions smoothly and the watch runs +6 consistently on my wrist stored either dial up or crown up at rest. Movement shows healthy amplitude and low beat error on my timegrapher (see pictures). This was a grail for me, but I've decided to rid my collection of watches over 40mm. I've also been bit by the Rolex bug...

In Jan 2016, I purchased a used 1610/930 'Speedy' style bracelet originally from the 2254.50 SMP. This bracelet is a direct-swap and fitted to the watch presently. Below picture is from the previous owner demonstrating link count and overall length:

I also have the original complete 1515/816 'Bond' bracelet. This is the updated version with screwed links. The Speedy uses pins/collars. Both bracelets are currently sized for a 6.5" wrist. The Bond has four extra links and the Speedy has two. The Bond's condition is the better of the two, with a cleaner clasp and minor desk marks. The older Speedy shows more mileage, but still in very good condition with negligible stretch. For pictures of the watch on the Bond, see my review of the SMPc here.

$2590 asking price includes one bracelet of your choice. Also included is the inner/outer box, manual, pictogram card, and stamped but undated warranty card. Add $350 for both bracelets.

Watch: Omega Seamaster Professional 300 ref. 212.30.41.20.01.003
Movement: 2500D
Dimensions: 41mm diameter, 12.8mm height, 20mm lugs
Crystal: Domed sapphire AR
Bezel: Ceramic 120-click unidirectional
Crown: Screw-down
Complications: Date
WR: 300m
Price: $2590 Paypal'd for one bracelet of your choice. $2940 for both bracelets. I check WuS references. Search my name for mine.
Shipping: Price includes insured USPS shipping to CONUS only. I'm located in NY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts