WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, up for sale is my gorgeous Omega Speedmaster 2020 Tokyo Olympics "Rising Sun" #1877 out of 2020. What is unique about this set is the fact that I had the stock 20mm old style bracelet that came with the watch swapped out with an Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary flat link bracelet purchased from the Chicago Omega boutique for $710+ tax. In order to marry the bracelet to the case, I had Uncle Seiko flatlink end links loaded into the watch which is a super tight fit and looks seamless to the case and bracelet.

This is a full box set which cannot be purchased here in the United States and can only be obtained directly from Japan. Set contains the following which is pictured below:

1.) Full Tokyo 2020 Olympics White Leather Box + Cardboard Box
2.) Manuals/booklets/certificate of authenticity
3.) Warranty Card (Dated February 2021)
4.) Omega logo cloth (unopened)
5.) Watch w/ 50th Anniversary Speedmaster bracelet (all links included including original OEM end links)

Watch was worn sparingly since taking ownership a few months ago. Theres a few marks on the clasp and bracelet from wear, and a few on the caseback and lug areas from strap changes. Crystal is scratch free, as is the red bezel. Watch movement winds and functions flawlessly keeping great time. This is a watch that rarely ever comes up for sale and will only continue to go up in value over time due to the limited nature and the unique tie to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics that is actually taking place now in 2021. The dial is almost like a moonrock/platinum color with a unique texture that sparkles in the sunlight. You have to see it in person to fully understand its beauty.

Own a piece of history with this amazing Speedmaster!

My asking price for this full set is $10,995 wired and shipped via FedEx next day air in the US only. Trades and lowball offers not accepted and will be ignored. Watch is located in Chicago for local pick up. Please PM me with any questions. I have had 100% flawless sales feedback on the Watchuseek forum for years now. Simply search my username in the search bar for countless positive reviews from tons of members here. Cheers!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts