WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and good day to all of my watch friends,

My name is Jason and I am located in Castle Rock, CO. I have completed many transactions here on WUS (look up my user name in the watch deals section), the Seiko forums, and have a 100% sellers rating on Ebay (PM me for my user name). I have decided to set my eyes on a grail (either MM300 or a Speedy Pro Moon) and am listing some items to help fund that quest. :)

Price:
sold sold sold Sold to a very nice gentleman from Australia pending payment! Thanks A! sold sold sold

I will sell and ship world wide. The total shipped CONUS will be sold sold sold $1200 sold sold sold (USPS first class service with insurance and del. confirmation included). World wide at cost (PM me for a quote). I accept Paypal or a USPS Postal money order. Thanks

The last one of these sold for $1200 here on WUS without the extras and the last one on Ebay sold for $1400.

Background and condition:

On to the Omega 3513.50:

I received this watch in a trade just last year and have loved it but only worn it a few times. All functions on the watch work as they should. Crown is non-screw down and works as it should. Hand winding is very smooth. Chrono pushers are perfect (no scratches and they work as they should every time). Watch keeps time to minus 4 seconds per day on a full wind up.

Watch is TZ 'Excellent'. 88%. TZ grading scale but see description and pics below for detail. Thanks

There are small scratches throughout the watch head and bracelet consistent with a daily wear watch. No major blemishes. Notable points are the scratches on the back of the lugs and previous owner tried to remove the bezel and left some faint marks between the case and bezel at six o'clock side (see pic). A small scratch on the case back (looks like from resting on the bracelet?). Watch has never been serviced in my care but power reserve and time keeping have proven excellent. There is a very small piece of lint on the inside of the watch crystal by the Omega symbol. See pic.

Watch comes with everything you'd receive if purchased new. It has the inner/outer boxes, hard cover manual, hang tag, bracelet (and all extra links). As well as three name brand leather straps (currently on a di-modell leather strap that looks outstanding on it), and a Maratac 18mm Mil strap that works great too. Watch will also come with two types of new spring bars from the Australian spring bar seller (Twent(o)) on Ebay. Very high quality. Two sizes. 1.5mm for the bracelet and 1.78mm for use with straps. The case serial number is intact and matches the box/hang tag.

A few specifications for those that might be unfamiliar with these type Speedy's:

Watch features:

Date, Tachymeter bezel, Chronograph.

Domed sapphire crystal with AR coating on the inside.

Steel case, black dial.

WR to 50m (not tested or guaranteed by me. I never got the watch wet lol... Too scared.).

39mm case size, 18mm lugs.

Omega 1152 caliber movement. Power reserve of 44 hours.

Contact info:

I think that is everything but if you have any questions or I've missed something please contact me through the forums PM system and I will respond within 24 hours or less. Thank you and happy watch hunting! :)

Pic's:

Taken today.

Older pics next to my PO (not for sale):

On bracelet pics:

Added pics of the back of the watch:

Thanks and happy watch hunting! :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts