WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is the last of my collection to go in the wake of my quest for a Porsche Boxster.

So here goes:

For sale is my 2010 Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch. Normally I write a bit of blurb about the history etc but that is hardly necessary with this watch.

It IS the 3570.50.00: the first watch worn on the moon by Dr. Buzz Aldrin in 1969.

Included:

Outer white Omega card box
Immaculate inner red leather Omega box
Instructions
Omega card wallet
Warranty card
Pictogram card
Tags
Spare link
5 spare strap pins
2 Hirsch straps (1 x black with white stitch calfskin and 1 x black croc with red stitch "Grand Duke")
Omega pin buckle
2010 Omega Catalogue
2010 Omega Price List
Omega magazine issue no.4 2009 "The Moon Edition"
Omega commemorative newspaper with headline: "We choose to go to the moon".
Spare tube of Polywatch and a couple of cotton pads.

As you can see I was into the Speedmaster in a big way when I first got it last year. My collection has grown since then and I need to move some things on to pay for a new toy. The Planet Ocean has just pipped this to the post for an everyday beater. I would rather this went to a home that will really appreciate it.

As for condition; the watch has been worn and has picked up a couple of small scratches. There is one small ding on the case and the bracelet shows some signs of wear particularly around the clasp from the desk. I have reflected this in the price. I have taken pictures. See below.

I gave the watch a couple of polywatch treatments as and when the glass picked up any scratches so at the moment it looks great.

I will send by a suitably insured and traceable courier service depending on where you are in the world. I'll do this for free in the UK. I will have to charge for international shipping because it can get quite expensive.

Please buy this quick because I'm agonising over whether this is the right thing to do...

Price: £1850 all in.

Ta.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some photos of the straps and OEM pin buckle bought from Ofrei.com.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts