WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
7,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for checking out my listing. I have MANY sales on this site. Please search for DougFNJ in the Watch Deals section in the Sales sub forum for plenty of feedback.

Up for sale is the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch CoAxial Chronograph 44.25mm with the Calibre 9300 Automatic Movement. It has the date display at the 6:00 and 2 subdials, it’s an automatic with domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the front and back. This watch is 100m Water Resistant.

This watch was originally purchased in 2013. It was purchased on leather, I purchased it from Topper in 2017 and had them order from Omega, a brand new OEM bracelet to convert it to Steel on Steel. This is sized with the screws on the side. I purchased it with a small ding on the bezel and, I purchased a brand new bezel from Omega Boutique, and personally brought it to Omega Service Center in Secaucus to have them swap the bezel out while I waited. Original bezel is included in box along with 1 link, it will arrive sized loosely for 7 ½” wrist.

I purchased preowned from Topper Jewelers 2017, the original card was signed by Topper as the original AD on original purchase. Arrives in original white Omega box, with original red leather box, instruction manual, and leather card holder with movement info, and original warranty with serial number.These are not easy watches to find!

Retail, this watch sold for $8700. I am selling for $4,799. I ship QUICK, Post office is still accepting and shipping packages at this time. Price includes USPS Express overnight domestic Shipping to Paypal confirmed address only. Please message me with any inquiries, questions, and offers.

Photos are of the actual watch you will receive and were taken at the time of this listing, and attached video is also of the exact watch you will receive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts