WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm making room for another purchase, an incoming Grand Seiko SBGJ001, and I'm forced to let this Speedy go. I purchased this Omega Speedmaster Professional 311.30.42.30.01.005 brand new from an online dealer (non-authorized) in December 2016. The watch is in wonderful condition (~95%) with very minor few desk diving scratches and running around +4 seconds/day face up (measured on a Witschi Watch Expert). This is a complete package with some extra included items:

• Omega Speedmaster Professional 311.30.42.30.01.005 with metal bracelet currently sized to 6.5" wrist (all links and screws included)
  • Unused Omega NATO strap
  • Unused Omega Velcro strap
  • Di-Modell Rallye black leather strap in like-new condition
  • Excellent condition Omega 1479 bracelet (all links and pins/tubes) with 812 endlinks* purchased from another WUS member
  • Omega strap changing tool
  • Omega loupe
  • Extra Omega Speedmaster springbars (4)
  • Operating manual, pictogram card, hang tag, and copy of proof-of-purchase
  • Beautiful (and massive) Speedmaster presentation box with medallion
  • 5 gm Tube of Polywatch (only a little left but I thought I would toss it in the bundle)

*Note: These endlinks have been filed carefully so they fit this modern 311.30.42.30.01.005 case. Approximately 250 microns of material was removed from each corner of the endlinks to achieve proper fitment. The curvature on the endlinks does not quite match the curvature of the case between the lugs, a slight gap is present. Please refer to the attached images to see the fitment (it is quite nice in my opinion!). This modification was performed by myself using an assortment of precision files and Mitutoyo calipers that I have available in my development lab at work.

I will consider selling the Speedy individually for $2750 OBRO and the 1479 bracelet with 812 endlinks for $300 OBRO.

Alternatively, I'll accept $2900 + PayPal fees OR $2900 bank wire for the entire package and I will pay for insured shipping costs (CONUS only and please no trades).

Please don't hesitate to send me a personal message with any questions, comments, or concerns. I will be happy to provide more information or take additional photographs if requested. You can find feedback/references for myself here:
Awesome experience with mleroux
mleroux - Great Seller
mleroux is a fantastic seller!
Shout out to mleroux!
mleroux superb buyer

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts