WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch that I am looking to sell. I've had the watch for the past 90 days but have found it's not exactly what I want. I guess the old saying "get what you want" is something I should have listened to. I'll do my utmost at describing the watch and provide exactly what I would want to see were I to buy this watch. I've worn it almost everyday except for when I was in the field in October. I has minor use scratches on the bracelet and there is a small, almost unnoticeable scratch on the Hesalite at the 12 o'clock position. I do have Polywatch which I will be including, and have used it on the crystal once. I did not have the proper time to give the 12 o'clock scratch the love it deserves but will provide you the tool to do so. I have also had one link removed which I cannot for the life of me find as I don't recall where I placed the thing. I am also including the box and all the paperwork I received when I first purchased the watch from the Authorized Dealer (Reed's Jewelers in Destin, FL). Additionally, I'll be including several pictures from as many angles as I can. I'd want to see detailed pictures of the watch myself, so I'll do my best to provide you with everything I can for your inspection. Finally, I am asking a firm $2900. This is well below what I paid for it and I believe it would be a decent price for a watch I've owned new for only around 90 days.

Thanks for browsing!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts