WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new and unused is this Omega Speedmaster professional box with all it’s goodies!

The box came with my Speedy Pro 311.30.42.30.01.005 but is so large and I don’t have any use for the goodies that it is up for sale!

Contents:

Cardboard box

Cardboard box 9410.6341

Black sleeve

Black carton outer sleeve

Outer box

Outerbox box with speedmaster medallion

Inner box

The outer material is high tech cloth, and it is closed by means of two hooks.

It has a total of four separate compartments; 1) to hold the watch, 2) to hold the loupe, 3) to hold the strap change tool, straps, and pushpins, and 4) to hold the final Speedmaster medal.

Card Holder

Alcantara holder for the pictograms and warranty cards

Booklets

There’s a total of three booklets that come with the Omega Speedmaster Professional. First is Legendary Moonwatch (reference 03090050M), which tells the story of the use of Omega in space through some cool NASA images.

Next up is the Strap Changing booklet (reference 03090967M) , which holds instructions on how to exchange the bracelet in favor of one of the other straps included in the package. Though the one pictured says For Metal Bracelet there is no separate version for the alligator-strapped Speedmasters – just flip the booklet and you’ll be good to go.

Last but not least is Omega’s famous Operating Instructions, which comes with every single one of their watches.

Speedmaster coin

The coin in the box (reference 122STZ002408) measures about 60mm. It is a loose interpretation of early Speedmaster case backs.

Tachymeter Loupe

The loupe that comes with the Speedmaster Professional (reference 514W000643) has a cool custom touch: a tachymeter scale.

Straps

The first of two straps included in the package is a black 20mm NATO strap (reference 032ZSZ002084).

In addition the Speedmaster Professional also comes with a Velcro strap inspired by the straps used by NASA. Early ones are ref. 032CWZ002407, while the current strap is ref. 032CWZ007442.

Strap-changing tool

Cool tool neatly packed in a cool tube to help with strap changes (reference 5130131).

Springbars

The final item to be included is a set of four push pins (reference 068ST2208)

$499
Shipping to the US is possible!

I am a collector who sometimes has to sell a watch from his collection so that is does not get too large, therefor I am a private seller, I am a regular at Uhrforum, WUS and the dutch "horlogeforum", here is some feedback:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts