WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For sale or trade is a very special vintage watch: a “pre-moon” Speedmaster Professional with the venerated Caliber 321 movement. This exact reference was on the wrist of Michael Collins during the Apollo 11 moon landing. It will come with an official extract from the Omega Archives, verifying its authenticity and dating it to a 1968 manufacture.

This watch is in good vintage condition, befitting of a piece has been worn and loved across generations. The dial is absolutely gorgeous: changing beautifully in the light as only an aged dial can do. The cover photos are completely unedited and show off how the light catches. The closest thing I can think of is how light bounces off a well-seasoned cast iron pan.

The watch was purchased from Analog/Shift in 2019. Here is the listing page from A/S: Omega Speedmaster Professional

Movement: Caliber 321 is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph actuation is crisp as expected from a column wheel movement.

Case: Worn and previously polished, but still retains clear lines and brushing. Plenty of tiny battle scars but nothing out of the ordinary for a 50+ year sports watch.

Dial: Beautiful matte step dial with polished applied logo and aged tritium markers.

Hands: The hour and minute hands have lost most of their tritium. Patinated chronograph and subdial hands.

Bezel: Original DON bezel in great condition. It has faded to a gorgeous dark gray and has typical light marks throughout.

Crown and pushers: Crown is a service replacement - done some time ago as its condition is commensurate with the rest of the case. Pushers are in good shape with slight indentations from years of wear.

Crystal: Omega acrylic crystal in good condition with one notable scratch on the edge at the 19 min marker.

Bracelet: None.

Comes with the green Delugs strap in the album. The official Omega Extract is also included.

This is a vintage watch and I aim to be completely transparent about all aspects. No warranty is implied and all sales/trades are final

Pictures:
Price: $9100 OBRO shipped to USA.

Trades: Open to trading up to a Rolex 1675 or 16750, or a new 3861 Sapphire Sandwich plus cash.

Reasonable offers considered.

No international shipping at this time. Payment via Wire or Zelle.

You can contact me via PM or at [email protected]

I’ve done many deals on Reddit and on WUS and look forward to another smooth transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts