WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my absolutely gorgeous Superocean 44 on a stunning custom leather strap.

A few points to start off with before I get into the description of the watch

*US only
*Price includes Paypal Fees and Shipping
*Paypal transactions only
*I will ship insured and with tracking only
*Shipping to Paypal verified address only
*FS only
*Feel free to make offers, but please note that low balling will waste your time and mine
*Any questions you have and any additional pictures you need, please feel free to PM me for more details
*Please forgive any pictures that are not clear or have dust or fingerprints on them
*I will do my best to describe each watch in detail along with any scratches, dents or scuffs it may have. However please feel free to ask questions and I will answer them

I have purchased and sold a lot of watches on WUS. You can find feedback for me as a buyer and seller under the handle “goodboi7000”. I will do all I can to make sure all transactions are smooth. Please read carefully, there are a lot of details in my post.

Without further ado, here you go,

*Price - $1,900 (including Paypal fees and shipping)
*Automatic – Running and keeping good time
*Overall – watch is in good condition, keeps good time, all adjustments work and crown sits nicely. Has been worn very few times in rotation with other watches and has never been taken diving. Non-smoking home
*Watch Head – Good condition, polished surfaces show mild scratches, no dent or anything too deep, this is a very good looking watch
*Bezel – good condition, rotates as it should, very small scratches visible under direct sunlight between crystal and tip of bezel
*Crystal – crystal is in good condition
*Custom Leather Baseball Glove Strap – this was custom made for the Breitling, very very beautiful strap made from Rawlings baseball gloves. This comes with a generic stainless steel polished deployant
*Stainless Steel Bracelet – Bracelet original Breitling and is in good condition with minor scratches / desk diving marks on the polished surfaces and clasp. Watch was kept in a watch winder on a plastic pillow. Watch is currently on a leather strap and bracelet will be included with purchase
*Warranty – 6 months of Jomashop warranty remaining, will include purchase receipt with purchase
*Other – Watch comes with all boxes, warranty cards and manuals. Receipt is also included
*Additional Details – More details about the watch here, Breitling Superocean 44 Automatic Black Dial Men's Watch A1739102-BA78SS - Superocean 44 - Superocean - Breitling - Watches - Jomashop

Breitling Superocean 44.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts