WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my CHR Ward C8 Flyer Quartz 38mm. Beautiful example of the work CHR Ward does.

Please note the following points:
*US only
*Price includes Paypal Fees and Shipping
*Paypal transactions only
*I will ship insured and with tracking only
*Shipping to Paypal verified address only
*FS only
*Feel free to make offers, but please note that low balling will waste your time and mine
*Any questions you have and any additional pictures you need, please feel free to PM me for more details
*Please forgive any pictures that are not clear or have dust or fingerprints on them
*I will do my best to describe each watch in detail along with any scratches, dents or scuffs it may have. However please feel free to ask questions and I will answer them

I have purchased and sold a lot of watches on WUS. You can find feedback for me as a buyer and seller under the handle “goodboi7000”. I will do all I can to make sure all transactions are smooth. Please read carefully, there are a lot of details in my post.

Here is the description of the watch:

*Price - $200 (including Paypal fees and shipping)
*Quartz – Running and keeping good time
*Overall – watch is in good condition, keeps good time, all adjustments work and crown sits nicely. Has been worn very few times in rotation with other watches. Non-smoking home
*Watch Head – Good condition, no/mild/light scratches that are not apparent, no dent or anything too deep
*Bezel – good condition, no visible scratches
*Crystal – crystal has no scratches and is in good condition
*Leather Strap – Strap shows signs of wear on the front and back from the couple of times this was worn and the remainder of the times it was kept in a watch box on a watch pillow. Strap shows folds but no tears on the inside and outside. Original strap on watch and has plenty of life left.
*Warranty – No idea
*Other – Watch comes with all boxes, papers and manuals, no receipt included
*Additional Details – More details about the watch here, https://www.christopherward.com/c8-flyer-quartz

C8.jpg
CHR Ward Box.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts