WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listing my Hamilton (approx. 40mm with crown) as it is not getting much wrist time since the old eyes cannot work with the small subdials on the chronograph, but does give great time! It has been worn for work purposes only to which I will list the condition at about 92% due to some wear on the leather strap but not worn out. The case has some signs of wear but nothing harsh. The sapphire crystal is flawless, however it does have a small tiny lint inside the crystal (received the watch this way) but it does not interfere with the performance of this watch. It will come with the leather strap seen with the watch plus a black leather strap along with box and papers. I am asking for $200.00 via Paypal (must have verified address, NO EXCEPTIONS) within the CONUS (for now). All sales are FINAL. I will accept postal money order (I will allow 5 days for arrival) and personal checks (funds must clear before watch is ever shipped out). Trades and offers will be ignored. I just had a fresh battery installed so it should give about 2-3 years running time. I can be reached at: [email protected] Thanks for your time.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts