WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my preowned Mido 600m Ocean Star Cosc certified diver.

I am the second owner of this watch, but the condition of it is fantastic. There are basically only some desk diving marks on the clasp. The whole thing is in about 95 to 97 percent condition. The rest of the watch (case, bracelet, bezel, and sapphire crystal) is in excellent shape, and the movement is keeping excellent time. The marks on the bezel in the pictures are just bits of dust. The bezel is INDEED free of scratches or other marks.

The only real downsides are that I only have one half link for the bracelet. Without that half link, the bracelet will fit a 7 inch wrist. With the half link, it will probably fit a 7.5 to 8 inch wrist. Any larger than that, one would have to use the ratchetting clasp. Also, the paperwork for the watch is missing. Inner and outer boxes are included.

The basic specs of the watch are below:

Diameter: 43.5mm
Lug size: 22mm (but takes 24mm spring bars because of the grooves on the back side of the case where the lugs fit... look at the picture)
Water Resistance: 600m
Movement: Mido Caliber 80 COSC Si (base ETA C07.821)
Power Reserve: 80 hours
Bezel: Fully lumed ceramic with safety system

I am asking USD 675 paypalled and shipped via EMS. The low price should compensate for the lack of paperwork and only having 1 spare link. Watch and owner are in Seoul, S. Korea. Reasonable offers are welcome. PM me here on WUS with any questions or offers.

Please check my user name here on the forum to see my extensive positive feedback.

Finally, as I am just a collector selling his watches here and there, I do not accept returns, so please check the pictures closely.

On to the pictures...
Watch Analog watch Light Silver Clock

Watch Hand Analog watch Gesture Finger

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Product Rectangle Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Silver Font Clock

Hand Finger Nickel Automotive lighting Thumb

Hand Finger Automotive lighting Nickel Thumb

Watch Photograph Analog watch White Light

Watch Clock Analog watch Font Gas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts